With our immense domain expertise, we are involved in offering a unique range of Platform Scales. These scales are manufactured using supreme class materials under the guidance of skilled professionals as per the latest technology. These scales are used to weigh heavy metals, steel plates and steel rods and are known for features like durability, rust proof surface finish and high strength. Clients can avail these Platform Scales in varied specifications as per their requirements. Our range of scales is approved by the Legal Metrology. Key Features:
- Display resolution of 1/15,000
- Durable mechanical Structure
- Using thick chequered plates while designing
- Large 1" LED exhibit for excellent visibility
- AC220V/built-in 40hrs of battery backup
- Protects overloading up to 150% of cap
- Distant display, desktop/hanging type
- Applicable for General Weighing, Freight, Industry Weighing, heavy material,
- Possibility for RS-232 for PC interfacing
- It has high load bearing capability.
- It is easy to use
- The machine gives accurate measurement
- Limit: 50kg to 5000kg Class III
- Measuring, Computing, Counting and liter change.
- Rs 232C port for PC/printer/Booth Display (discretionary)
- 16 bit MCU for low power utilization
- Low battery Indication and force off capacity
- Standby mode and auto force off under Idle conditions
- 4 level adjustment for more noteworthy linearity and 3 levels of precision
- Memory include capacity upto 99 things.
- Against vibration highlight and DEALER BANNER.
- RTC for Time and date on print out (discretionary)
- Can show Total weight of all records.
- 40 Hours battery reinforcement with CCCV charging.
- Stable perusing on low battery.
- Distinctive passwords for client and merchant.
- Auto-Add capacity.
- Stand Sizes: 600mmsq ~ 2msq
|Model ||Capacity ||Accuracy ||Platform Size (mm) |
|PXP-50 ||50 kg. ||5 gm ||400x400 ||500x500 ||0 |
|PXP-60 ||60 kg. ||5/10 gm ||400x400 ||500x500 ||0 |
|PXP-100 ||100 kg. ||5/10 gm ||400x400 ||500x500 ||600x600 |
|PXP-120 ||120 kg. ||10/20 gm ||400x400 ||500x500 ||600x600 |
|PXP-150 ||150 kg. ||10/20 gm ||400x400 ||500x500 ||600x600 |
|PXP-200 ||200 kg. ||10/20 gm ||400x400 ||500x500 ||600x600 |
|PXP-300 ||300 kg. ||10/20/50 gm ||0 ||500x500 ||600x600 |
|PXP-500 ||500 kg. ||10/20/50 gm ||0 ||600x600 ||750x750 |
|PXP-1000 ||1000 kg. ||50/100 gm ||0 ||750x750 ||900x900 |